vendredi, mai 20, 2011

Lars von Trier

La presse française a tendance à sortir les phrases le leur contexte. Je ne cautionne pas le discours de Lars von Trier, mais je tiens à le reproduire dans son ensemble.

“For a long time I thought I was a Jew and I was happy to be a Jew,” he began, “then I met (Danish and Jewish director) Susanne Bier and I wasn’t so happy. But then I found out I was actually a Nazi. My family were German. And that also gave me some pleasure. What can I say? I understand Hitler…I sympathize with him a bit.”
Von Trier qualified that “I don’t mean I’m in favor of World War II and I’m not against Jews, not even Susanne Bier” before digging himself deeper. “In fact I’m very much in favor of them. All Jews. Well, Israel is a pain in the ass but…”
“Now how can I get out of this sentence? Ok. I’m a Nazi.”
Source : collider
 A chacun de faire son interprétation de texte.

2 commentaires:

PdeRL a dit…

Difficult to divine what he was on about exactly, though I am rather inclined to agree with him about Israel.

Bendson a dit…

J'imagine bien qu'à la sortie de l'un de ses spectacles, Pierre Desproges serait aujourd'hui simultanément lapidé, écartelé, et brûlé en place publique. Fort heureusement, il n'existe plus d'humoristes, de nos jours.